Area 51 Jams

Monday 10 July 2017

It's Farra with 2 R's

         Hello world, people and whatever you identify yourself as, my name is Farra Najihah. For now, I'll be posting everything you need to know about me. Who am I? How old am I? What do I do for a living? Or What am I?

         So let's make this simple and interesting. I am a girl born in Shah Alam on the 3rd of March 1999. I stayed in Shah Alam until I was 7 and when I was 8 I moved to Bandar Baru Bangi and still live there now. Eventhough I've only moved once, I'm up for adventures. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't move somewhere else. The world is big, and I wish I could step foot on every single part of it.
I've changed school a lot of times for various of reasons but i'm not going to explain all those tiny details because let's face it, school was boring. In school I studied engineering. It was fun but quite complicated. I love engineering. It teaches you to create but it turned me off since, in engineering, creation has rules. Being a full fletched rebel, I HATE rules. I want to be more. Creation shouldn't have rules. I believe you can create anything if you can imagine it. I mean, what's stopping you? The Laws of everything...

        Now off to my personality. I try to be a decent person at times but my patience (which is the size of a lint) limits me from being so. I respect people, and I highly believe everyone should respect everyone. If you disrespect another, then prepare to face disrespect. It's a simple cycle. I try very hard to take care of people's heart, however, some people are so "dense" which just forces me to spit mean words at them. Another trait of mine is that I like to think outside the box. I like to think there's more than just a single meaning behind something. Like I tend to think that we, as a human can think of endless ways for pretty much anything. On the other hand, I can be quite blur sometimes. One thing for sure is that I', inconsistent. Hell, i'm bipolar. At times I can't even control my emotions. I'll get angry for no apparent reason and I'll spend my whole day just to look for something I could be angry about.

     Also,I'm a HUGE GEEK. I'm a girl but i'm more obsessed in comic books than a lot of the guys. Not anime comics, superhero comics. I know their looks, their backstory and their profiles. I collect figurines of these characters and also their comic books, art books, posters, and, DVD's. I memorized their story lines from every movie and at times, their comics. On a side note, my favorite hero is by far, Spider-man. I'd love to explain it but maybe on a later time.

That's all I can share about for now. But if you want to know me more, feel free to take a look at this mind map about me :)





F.N

1 comment: